This user guide provides users of the Luxemburgish Mapping Authority’s positioning services with an overview of equipment setup, technical information and special conditions that apply when measuring/surveying with SPSLux services.
To connect to the service, do the following:
2. Connect via the internet to our NTRIP caster:
a) IP: stream.spslux.lu (Numerical IP: 220.127.116.11).
b) Port: 5005 (for real time correction services) or Port 8080 (for raw data stream).
3. Enter your NTRIP username and password.
4. Select the mountpoint you wish to use from the source table.
1. If it needs to be specified, transmission of the NMEA position to the NTRIP caster should take place every 10 seconds.
2. If you want to use VRS correction type, specify VRS as the method in your rover if possible.
3. The RTCM messages do not provide any information about the national coordinate system. In order to get real time positions in the national reference system, the appropriate transformation should be implemented within your rover.
Troubleshooting when connection fails:
1. Check that you are using the correct IP address and IP port number.
2. Check that your NTRIP username and password are correct.
3. Check that the correct correction format is selected (RTCM version).
4. Consider whether poor mobile coverage could be the cause of the problem.
5. If you connect to our NTRIP server through mobile telecommunications services, please check the APN setting with your mobile data provider.
6. Check the operational status of the SPSLux network.
For further information regarding the setup and configuration of your rover equipment, please contact your equipment supplier.