Troubleshooting when the connection to the NTRIP caster fails:
- Check if your internet connection is working.
- Consider whether poor mobile coverage could be the cause of the problem.
- If you connect to our NTRIP server through mobile telecommunications services, please check the APN setting with your mobile data provider.
- Check that you are using the correct IP address and IP port number.
- IP: stream.spslux.lu (Numerical IP: 184.108.40.206).
- Port 5005 (for real time correction services) or Port 8080 (for raw data stream).
- Check that your NTRIP username and password are correct.
- Check if you get access to the mountpoint table.
Troubleshooting when the correction data isn’t applied correctly:
- Check the operational status of the SPSLux network.
- Check that the correct mountpoint is selected.
- The RTCM messages do not provide any information about the national coordinate system. In order to get real time positions in the national reference system, the appropriate transformation should be implemented within your rover.
- If it needs to be specified, transmission of the NMEA position to the NTRIP caster should take place every 10 seconds.
- If you want to use VRS correction type, specify VRS as the method in your rover if possible.
For further information regarding the setup and configuration of your rover equipment, please contact your equipment supplier.